23rd ACOH 2023
Asian Congress on Occupational Health
Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee of the 23rd Asian Congress on Occupational Health (ACOH 2023) invites you to submit abstracts for oral presentations or poster presentations. The congress will be held from November 22-25, 2023, in Daegu, Republic of Korea under the theme ‘Happy Work, Worthy Worker : From Basic Rights to Sustainable Future’.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to,
02. Descent Work and Occupational Health
03. Sustainable Development and Workers’ Health
04. Mental Health at Work
05. Reproductive Health in the Workplaces
06. Respiratory, Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders
07. Occupational Cancer and Burden of Disease
08. Occupational Medicine
09. Occupational Health Nursing
10. Industrial Hygiene: Safe and Clean Workplace
11. Workers’ Compensation and Return to Work
12. Gender Inequality in the Workplace and Occupational Health
13. Health Equity in Working Population
14. New Technology and Occupational Health Practice
15. Current Scientific Evidence in Occupational Health
16. Shift Work and Working Hours
17. Work Organization and Psychosocial Factors
18. Health for Healthcare Workers, Construction, Mine, Chemical Industry
19. Small-Scale Enterprises and the Informal Sector Indoor Air Quality and Health
20. Unemployment, Job Insecurity and Health
All accepted abstracts (both oral and e-poster presentations) will be available in an online supplement of the Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (AOEM, https://aoemj.org/).
AOEM is an international, Open Access, peer-reviewed journal published online only in English. The Journal's publisher is the Korean Society of Occupational & Environmental Medicine (KSOEM). AOEM publishes evidence-based, scientific research articles from occupational and environmental medicine and related fields.
The Dedicated Abstracts Supplement will be available in all the scientific databases in which the journal is indexed.
Abstract submission open
Abstract submission deadline
Notification of abstract review results
- Guidelines for abstract preparation
The co-authors can be listed maximum of 10.
Title must be in sentence case (first word is capitalized; remaining words are lower case unless it is a proper noun)
The body of the abstract should be no more than 300 words.
Headings (Objective/Introduction/Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions) should be in BOLD if applicable.
Body of abstracts to be in single spacing.
Do NOT indent the first line of a paragraph.
Up to 2 images with each caption are allowed. They will be placed at the bottom of the abstract.
Reference is not allowed.
- Abstracts must be received no later than May 31, 2023 June 30, 2023.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- After abstract submission, all authors will receive the acknowledgement of submission by email shortly. If you have not received the acknowledgement of submission within a day, please feel free to contact the Congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review and Registration Instructions
- The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by referees assigned by the scientific committee.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be e-mailed by July 10, 2023 August 20, 2023.
- The final selection of abstracts for presentation (oral or poster) might be reassigned by the organizing committee.
- Each presenter of the accepted abstract is required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees for the Congress by September 15, 2023 September 30, 2023; otherwise, the abstract(s) will be withdrawn prior to publication.
Should you wish to withdraw your abstract after it has been submitted, please send your request to the Congress secretariat at email@example.com.